The Graphix Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Graphix Shop

A place to request Graphix such a signatures, website banners, avatars and much more. We also have Jesus Christ as our focus and offer Daily Devotions and open discussions.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Canadian Winter - lol

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladyfire
Ladyfire

A Canadian Winter - lol Empty
PostSubject: A Canadian Winter - lol   A Canadian Winter - lol Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 1:23 am

A Canadian Winter - lol DSCF0013

Snow storm - January 2007 - the snow was so deep it came up to our door handle on our house.
Back to top Go down
=CA=EternalLife

=CA=EternalLife

PostSubject: Re: A Canadian Winter - lol   A Canadian Winter - lol Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:00 am

WOW! That's amazing! I'm from Texas, so I have never seen more than an inch of real snow before. Haha. That's really cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clantoolz.com/christianarmada/forum/sitenews.asp
=AiA=Echo93

PostSubject: Re: A Canadian Winter - lol   A Canadian Winter - lol Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 2:07 am

LOL I am with EternalLife on this one.... Louisiana doesn't get much snow either... ( if any! lol )
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelsinarmor.org
Invisible0428
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Canadian Winter - lol   A Canadian Winter - lol Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 7:51 am

Ya, the weather here is pretty crazy. I say 'here' because I'm actually only 10 minutes away from you Ladyfire. lol Today our weather was completely different. 16 degrees and now all the snow is almost gone! Very Happy But...I just heard we're supposed to be getting a nasty storm. I'm ready for spring!

Winter storm watch for: Niagara
Issued at 3:33 PM EST MONDAY 3 MARCH 2008
A SIGNIFICANT PERIOD OF SNOW FREEZING RAIN AND ICE PELLETS IS POSSIBLE OVER SOUTHERN ONTARIO TUESDAY NIGHT AND WEDNESDAY. THIS IS AN ALERT TO THE POTENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OF DANGEROUS WINTER WEATHER CONDITIONS IN THESE REGIONS. MONITOR WEATHER CONDITIONS..LISTEN FOR UPDATED STATEMENTS

Glad I don't have to drive anywhere!

Invis
Back to top Go down
Ladyfire
Ladyfire

PostSubject: Re: A Canadian Winter - lol   A Canadian Winter - lol Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 8:02 am

Not again!!!! GRRRRR

Every snow storm we've had I've had to work and it's been crazy busy. I'm an ambulance dispatch supervisor here in Hamilton and every snow storm I have to battle the poor road conditions (going from the Hamilton / Stoney Creek up to the west mountain) to get to wor work and then get myself home from work after a long 12 hour shift......

I hope it misses us. I'll have to watch the news tonight.

Blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Canadian Winter - lol   A Canadian Winter - lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Canadian Winter - lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Graphix Shop :: Public Discussion :: Pictures-
Jump to: