The Graphix Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Graphix Shop

A place to request Graphix such a signatures, website banners, avatars and much more. We also have Jesus Christ as our focus and offer Daily Devotions and open discussions.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beep's pics and life!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
|CoR| beep beep

Beep's pics and life! Empty
PostSubject: Beep's pics and life!   Beep's pics and life! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:18 am

Hello, my name is Chris Bishop . I am new here and heard of yall Through Corclan.com

anyway here is a little about me.

I love working out. Best thing to do! I just moved to a new state and i hate it, i hate it a whole lot. but i get over it by working out. Its a blessing!

I am just 16 so i am not as big as i want to be, but with God, diet and alot of working out I will reach my goal!

Beep's pics and life! Imgp0207ij5

I like to see how my body changes week by week. you can sort of sculpt it to be however you want it to be, God made an amazing thing.

Beep's pics and life! Lb7cd00d226484a433008echn5

Here is a pic of me in Arkansas! (the best state ever!) (it was like 2 in the morning so i am like half out of it lol..)

Anyway God bless!
Back to top Go down

Beep's pics and life!
Page 1 of 1