The Graphix Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Graphix Shop

A place to request Graphix such a signatures, website banners, avatars and much more. We also have Jesus Christ as our focus and offer Daily Devotions and open discussions.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alex_xr logos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrTaco
Junior Designer
Junior Designer
MrTaco

Alex_xr logos Empty
PostSubject: Alex_xr logos   Alex_xr logos Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 3:09 am

Here you are man...I made the one like you requested, and I also played around with some other options you might like. The 3rd one in each group was an attempt to try and make something similar to the games logo.

Alex_xr logos Oarlogo2

Alex_xr logos Oarlogog2

Alex_xr logos Oarlogo2-2

Alex_xr logos Oarlogo1

Alex_xr logos Oarlogog1

Alex_xr logos Oarlogo1-2

If you update your skin in the future or want something changed let me know and ill see what i can do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbwebmark.com
MrTaco
Junior Designer
Junior Designer
MrTaco

Alex_xr logos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex_xr logos   Alex_xr logos Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:41 pm

Guest wrote:
2/10

Would you like to post some of your work? Those logos weren't supposed to be anything fancy, he requested purely text (he asked for a white background and i at least made it match his skin).
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbwebmark.com

Alex_xr logos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex_xr logos   Alex_xr logos Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:48 am

He's getting exactly the response he wants MrTaco. I would advise to just ignore him...he won't be here long anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alex_xr logos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex_xr logos   Alex_xr logos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex_xr logos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Graphix Shop :: Graphix Discussion :: Finished and In Progress-
Jump to: