The Graphix Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Graphix Shop

A place to request Graphix such a signatures, website banners, avatars and much more. We also have Jesus Christ as our focus and offer Daily Devotions and open discussions.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sig and Avatar request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Death_by_Tuna

Sig and Avatar request Empty
PostSubject: Sig and Avatar request   Sig and Avatar request Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:08 pm

Hey all. I'm from -=BwP=- and I was wondering if someone could make me up a nice sig and maybe a matching avatar to go with it (if that's not too much to ask).

1) Text: Death by Tuna: "Hail to the king, baby."
2) Text Color: White, or a light color
3) Size: It can be as big or small as it has to be, but somewhere about 500 x 150 pixels would do
4) Render/Picture: I would like a picture of Ash Williams from the Evil Dead trilogy (sorry I don't have a pic to link to right now)
5) Background color: Black, or a dark color
6) Extra: If you could find a good pick of Ash using either his "Boomstick" or his chainsaw, that would be cool

I would like the avatar to be about 150 x 150 and the same pic as in the sig

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Redeemed
Founder
Founder
Redeemed

PostSubject: Re: Sig and Avatar request   Sig and Avatar request Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:22 pm

okie dokie...we will let you know who is handling your request and will let you know when we are starting
Back to top Go down
https://redeemed.forummotion.com
Death_by_Tuna

PostSubject: Re: Sig and Avatar request   Sig and Avatar request Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:45 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sig and Avatar request   Sig and Avatar request Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 2:05 am

We will get on this as soon as we can Tuna. I'd ask that you bear with us as we are keeping pretty busy with requests and relocating the site. Once the site is moved we will be back to taking requests full time. Thanks for your patience!
Back to top Go down
Death_by_Tuna

PostSubject: Re: Sig and Avatar request   Sig and Avatar request Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 2:07 am

Ok. No problem. Where is the site going to be moving too?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sig and Avatar request   Sig and Avatar request Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 2:18 am

Right now it is on free hosting, so we are switching to a paid host.

www.godaddy.com

The address to the site will be released when the site is ready, as we are making quite a few changes as well.
Back to top Go down
Death_by_Tuna

PostSubject: Re: Sig and Avatar request   Sig and Avatar request Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 2:24 am

Alrighty man. Thanks for letting me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sig and Avatar request   Sig and Avatar request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sig and Avatar request
Page 1 of 1