The Graphix Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Graphix Shop

A place to request Graphix such a signatures, website banners, avatars and much more. We also have Jesus Christ as our focus and offer Daily Devotions and open discussions.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favourite Bible Verse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladyfire
Ladyfire

Favourite Bible Verse Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Bible Verse   Favourite Bible Verse Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 4:55 pm

To inspire us all, I challenge you all to post your favourite bible verses. You can post as many as you like, but please do it as individual posts. Lets try and keep this going as you never know just how inspirational your verse may be for others.

Blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
Ladyfire
Ladyfire

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Bible Verse   Favourite Bible Verse Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 4:55 pm

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

Phillippians 4;13
Back to top Go down
Ladyfire
Ladyfire

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Bible Verse   Favourite Bible Verse Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 4:56 pm

What is faith? It is the confident assurance that what we hope for is going to happen. It is the evidence of things we can not yet see.

1 Corinthians 13
Back to top Go down
=AiA=Echo93

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Bible Verse   Favourite Bible Verse Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 10:45 pm

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Galatians 2:20 (my life verse)
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelsinarmor.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Bible Verse   Favourite Bible Verse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite Bible Verse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Graphix Shop :: Christian Discussion :: Friendly Bible discussion-
Jump to: