The Graphix Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Graphix Shop

A place to request Graphix such a signatures, website banners, avatars and much more. We also have Jesus Christ as our focus and offer Daily Devotions and open discussions.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In progress image

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
-MTC-Justin

In progress image Empty
PostSubject: In progress image   In progress image Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 10:02 am

just something im working on for school, not done yet obviously Razz

its about 10% of the actual size, cause i just wanted a sample

In progress image Background3
Back to top Go down
Redeemed
Founder
Founder
Redeemed

In progress image Empty
PostSubject: Re: In progress image   In progress image Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 12:40 pm

now that's Hot.....what are the chances of me usin that for a sig sometime? If not i understand completely....but if so i will make sure and get your name on it as the designer. Unlike some people I know.....(Matt aka DirtDiver)......I give credit where credit is due. lol....Awesome Work Bro
Back to top Go down
https://redeemed.forummotion.com
-MTC-Justin

In progress image Empty
PostSubject: Re: In progress image   In progress image Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:40 am

Im obviously not done with it, and i dont really know what im going to do with it outside of my school setting. once im done (it will be done by monday) i will think about it. So, i will think about what i want to do with it and get back to you.
Back to top Go down
-MTC-Justin

In progress image Empty
PostSubject: Re: In progress image   In progress image Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:43 am

The latest step

In progress image Background3sample

gotta love that font Razz
Back to top Go down
Redeemed
Founder
Founder
Redeemed

In progress image Empty
PostSubject: Re: In progress image   In progress image Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:10 am

That hot....if i may critique...I would suggest maybe doing your name in a Dark Red....That would look sweet....in my opinion. very nice though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://redeemed.forummotion.com
Invisible0428
Admin
Admin

In progress image Empty
PostSubject: Re: In progress image   In progress image Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 1:45 pm

That's excellent work Justin. I like Redeemed's suggestion. I think I know what he's going for..something that will stand out. Looks great so far!
Back to top Go down
matthewfredrox

In progress image Empty
PostSubject: Re: In progress image   In progress image Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:58 pm

That's very nice- and i love the font!
I agree with redeemed's suggestion too!
Good work
Back to top Go down
-MTC-Justin

In progress image Empty
PostSubject: Re: In progress image   In progress image Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:16 am

For the purpose i was doing this for i did not want my name to be to bold, if any of you want the entire thing i was working on just give me your email adress. It is my portfolio for school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In progress image Empty
PostSubject: Re: In progress image   In progress image Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In progress image
Page 1 of 1