The Graphix Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Graphix Shop

A place to request Graphix such a signatures, website banners, avatars and much more. We also have Jesus Christ as our focus and offer Daily Devotions and open discussions.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tutorial for my sig

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-MTC-Justin

Tutorial for my sig Empty
PostSubject: Tutorial for my sig   Tutorial for my sig Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:00 am

Tutorial for my sig MyassasinsigCresized2alternateB

This is my first tutorial, and its been at least a year since i did this one so bear with me. my computer that i designed this on got destroied by a tornado, (Check out Union University). So i dont have any of my files. So I guess i will just put a general discription up.

I used an Assasin's Creed picture i found on the internet, and then rendered it using the polygon lasso tool, then an eraser. then i brought that into my work space, and copy pasted it onto itself. next i took the smudge tool with a grunge brush set to something like 80 strength and went to the bottom render layer. and smudged it out. I think i did 3 strokes. Up left, down left, and right. Then i went to the top layer and messed with the blending options, i think i set it as color burn or something like that, i was looking for something that would make it solid looking but let some of that smudge through for that wind swept look.

After i did all of that i used relized that the blade and the arm wern't seperated enough from the rest of the body so i took the sponge tool and set it to saturation, and a low strength, and went over thoes spots until i was happy with my results.

then i hit the background with a few brushes.

then i put my text in (i think the J and possibly the S i did seperatly from the _u_tin cause i think i did them at a seperate size) but anyway i am pretty sure i used a font called Abbadon, and used blending options to do: Bevel and emboss, with contour (not sure about the settings), drop shadow, and a red to white gradient overlay.

thats about it, hoped this helped some people. If you have any questions just ask.
Back to top Go down

Tutorial for my sig
Page 1 of 1