The Graphix Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Graphix Shop

A place to request Graphix such a signatures, website banners, avatars and much more. We also have Jesus Christ as our focus and offer Daily Devotions and open discussions.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Very Humbling Prayer Request

Go down 
+2
Ri$eAgainst
Redeemed
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Redeemed
Founder
Founder
Redeemed

Very Humbling Prayer Request Empty
PostSubject: Very Humbling Prayer Request   Very Humbling Prayer Request Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 5:25 am

I have been struggling alot with my anger latley. I have been very verbally abusive and mean to my family and I kills me inside to see the results of my abuse after the fact. I used to punch things and go look for fights when things were going wrong. I no longer do that i haven't done that in years. I have never ever physically abused any of my family members. I just need help...I need prayer...I am tired of seeing the hurt and dissapointment on my 2 little girls faces....and the disgust on my wifes face....we have another child on the way and I do not want to be the reason for a stressfull miscarriage. I NEED HELP. Please pray for me. This is a selfish request but one that has to be made. You know i have been called a Bi Polar Skitzofrantic freak before...maybe it is true. Please just pray. Thank you so very much. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://redeemed.forummotion.com
Ri$eAgainst

PostSubject: Re: Very Humbling Prayer Request   Very Humbling Prayer Request Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 5:34 am

This isn't a selfish request at all. Its good that you admit it. I'll be praying for you man.
Back to top Go down
=AiA=Echo93

PostSubject: Re: Very Humbling Prayer Request   Very Humbling Prayer Request Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 8:15 am

I will most definitely be keeping you in my prayers, Redeemed.

God bless!
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelsinarmor.org
Redeemed
Founder
Founder
Redeemed

PostSubject: Re: Very Humbling Prayer Request   Very Humbling Prayer Request Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 12:56 pm

Thank you Rise and Echo...i really do appreciate it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://redeemed.forummotion.com
=AiA=Borg

PostSubject: Re: Very Humbling Prayer Request   Very Humbling Prayer Request Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 4:53 am

I will also pray for you.
Back to top Go down
Ladyfire
Ladyfire

PostSubject: Re: Very Humbling Prayer Request   Very Humbling Prayer Request Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 5:59 am

Your request for prayers is in no way a selfish prayer. Anger can be a very powerful emotion and I'm sorry that you feel that your anger is more out of control and that it has been directed towards your family. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers as is your family.

Blessed be,

Lisa
Back to top Go down
|CoR|Mythbuster

|CoR|Mythbuster

PostSubject: Re: Very Humbling Prayer Request   Very Humbling Prayer Request Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 1:32 pm

definetly praying †
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very Humbling Prayer Request   Very Humbling Prayer Request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very Humbling Prayer Request
Page 1 of 1