The Graphix Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Graphix Shop

A place to request Graphix such a signatures, website banners, avatars and much more. We also have Jesus Christ as our focus and offer Daily Devotions and open discussions.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for spray

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ejek6337

Looking for spray Empty
PostSubject: Looking for spray   Looking for spray Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 10:13 am

Hello,

You all did so well on my last sig, I was wondering if you could make me a cool Counterstrike Source Spray as well. I am open to almost anything you think would be good. You can see the sig you made me in the below postings. Thanks!

King Ed
Clan -=BwP=-
Back to top Go down

Looking for spray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for spray   Looking for spray Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:49 pm

You know that the sig you have now you can use as a spray.. There is a program on fpsbanana.com that allows you to turn your sig into a spray for both cs 1.6 and source.. So if you need help finding the program let me know... I will post the link once i find it, but its not that hard to convert it.. Its called Decal Converter..
Back to top Go down
=CA=EternalLife

=CA=EternalLife

Looking for spray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for spray   Looking for spray Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:55 pm

I'm pretty sure sprays on Counter Strike are much taller than his sig though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clantoolz.com/christianarmada/forum/sitenews.asp
ejek6337

Looking for spray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for spray   Looking for spray Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:45 am

I did not realize it could be turned into a spray. I can try that or if someone has time to make me one that would be great as well. I will do some searching for that program you mention.

King Ed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking for spray Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for spray   Looking for spray Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for spray
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Graphix Shop :: Graphix Discussion :: Front Office-
Jump to: