The Graphix Shop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Graphix Shop

A place to request Graphix such a signatures, website banners, avatars and much more. We also have Jesus Christ as our focus and offer Daily Devotions and open discussions.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help with a t shirt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-MTC-Justin

Help with a t shirt Empty
PostSubject: Help with a t shirt   Help with a t shirt Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:59 am

Hey guys!

i am asking for some help with something.

I want a t-shirt design, well two to be exact. I wanted them for my-self, and for a young woman (a young woman i plan on marrying Very Happy ) but anyway. I wanted matching t-shirts. Kind of, i wanted the word "Forever" on the front, and some kind of design surounding the text, im thinking a flat design, which would work well on a t shirt. i wanted one design to be feminine, and the other masculine, but both having the same themes. so im not asking for someone to do a whole thing. i just want some ideas, cause i really dont have a lot of time to work on this. Thank you for your help

Justin
Back to top Go down
Redeemed
Founder
Founder
Redeemed

Help with a t shirt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with a t shirt   Help with a t shirt Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:08 am

I will see what i can whip up.....sounds fun.....wish i had enough humility to do that with my wife...lol
Back to top Go down
https://redeemed.forummotion.com

Help with a t shirt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Graphix Shop :: Graphix Discussion :: Front Office-
Jump to: